Friday, July 30, 2010
As I grew older and had terrifying occasions when I had to stay alone in the apartment, sometimes In the dark due to epileptic power supply, I stopped seeing Horror movies. I had to stop feeding my fears. Until early this year. I saw “28 weeks later”. It was my first horror movie in YEARS.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
p.s. Terence Howard never looked more scrumptious. He is such a bad boy…maybe it’s the drawl and the sly eyes. And Jessica Alba, I could cut off my pinkie for her looks. Megan Fox has nothing on her puleeeeez.
If you are looking for a feel good movie. This is not it. A movie that keeps you thinking about it, discussing the whys and heretofore days, months after? You’ve got it. Sleeper did not only grab my attention, it yanked at my tear ducts. 9.5/10
- Right now I’m feeling.... lost and rudderless.... Singing...'Oh the future lies before me and I know not where I’ll be. But wherever my path be leading Saviour keep my heart with thee.'
- When I’m alone I feel.... happy. I’m comfortable in my own company. Too comfortable in fact.
- When I’m surrounded by people I feel..... happy too. yeah, I’m bipolar like that. There’s always something to natter about.
- One thing I hate is.... being dependent especially financially.
- One thing I really like about myself is ....I don’t hold on to anger too long. Forgive forget is the motto.
- When I’m feeling sad I...... sing (see #1)and my lower lip has this sulky protruding pout. BFF Gush used to find it so amusing.
- When I daydream it's usually about......being a housewife married to a wealthy sheikh; with servants scurrying around, attending to my every whim.
Monday, July 26, 2010
I found this book a daring bold hilarious read. I can’t vouchsafe its authenticity (backing by empirical data) but I think it’s a commonsensical read for the Girlfriend/Wife who wants to be streetsmart. And though I am not in the camp that says that MEN ARE DOGS (Smith And Doe said they are), I agree with 55% of their summations. This book is definitely not for the faint hearted. Heck, if YOU girlfriend are scared of reading it then you better believe what your Head is telling you…there is a problem in your relationship. But more than using this book as a guide to troubleshooting infidelity, It also had some great advice about understanding your partner’s needs and finances.
I hope I ‘m not breaking any law by printing this but - friends can share right? So buzz me if you want ;-)
Oops! Here it is on Amazon. Pls buy ooo.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Eg. Back up plan
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Monday, July 12, 2010
**Right now, I am watching Fearless - which has been compared to the first IP man. I know I'm not going to watch it to the end. Donnie Yen vs Jet Li? No contest there.
The good thing is, he has come around now.
We still don't have a better system of choosing movies to see.
Guess we'll figure it out somehow. Who wants to vent about the woman/man in their life?
Thursday, July 8, 2010
And if you want to know how I did it, just send me a mail. Its easy peasy.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Now what is my bone of contention with this drug or method:
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Then Sis came back one Friday evening with Seasons 1-4 (talk about going gung ho!). I didn’t have the heart to tell her "No..you just bought girly porn". So I pretended I wasn’t interested.
As you can see, I have a proprietary love for SATC. So for me it was like sending my baby out for a weekend with another family. I wondered if she would truly appreciate it…..love it…laugh appropriately (Charlotte having diarrhea at the resort)? Would she cry when Big didn’t show up at the wedding? Would she understand why it was a tragic? - Cause I know it might not be as significant for someone who had not followed the series. You understand don’t you???